Attics are one of the most common areas for insulation to lay and also one of the most common areas for animals such as squirrels, raccoons, bats, mice, etc. to nest. The animals/rodents may leave behind feces, urine, fleas, mites, ticks and nests. Soiled insulation should be removed and replaced with new insulation and disinfected. Listed below is our scope of service.Our clean out scope of service is as follows:
- Set up plastic chambers around entry and throughout room covering all surrounding furniture.
- Set up a negative air machine to vent contaminated air to the exterior to prevent contamination to household.
- Remove, bag and dispose of soiled insulation.
- HEPA vacuum all debris/droppings.
- Disinfect and sanitize contaminated area.
- Replace with new insulation.